Thor was about... a girl and her dog?

Scene: Dining room in a middle class home. Momma is typing on her laptop. Big Dog Chunky is sitting next to her, leaning on her. Little Dog Bucky is under the table chewing on a sturdy toy.

Big Dog Chunky: Momma, I liked that Ragnarok movie
Momma:  Me, too, Chunk. What was your favorite part?
BDC: I liked the parts where Thor and Hulk were fighting. Ha ha ha! Kind of like me and lil bruhver fighting.
Little Dog Bucky: *muffled chewing noises*
BDC: Hey lil bruhver, gimme that toy!

Big dog teases little dog a little bit, until little dog growls.

BDC: I liked the part with the big dog, too. Fenrir.
M: He was kind of a bad guy, buddy.
BDC: His person woke him up and he took care of her.  Good woof.
M: Uh, he was a wolf.
BDC: Yeah, a woof. And he stayed by his person's side and did what she told him to do.  Good woof.
M: but they were the bad guys. She was banished for being crazy nihilistic and Odin put her woof, uh wolf-
BDC: He was faithful to his person.  Good woof.  So is Hulk a bad guy?
M: What? No. Why would you say that?
BDC: Woof bit him, and he would only do that if his person told him to, so Hulk was bad.
M: No, Hela and Fenrir were bad guys, along with those zom-
BDC: No. Fenrir was a good woof, helpin his momma take the throne and doing what he was supposed to as her woof. Until the bad guys killed him. He was faithful to his momma til the end.  Good woof. Respect.
M: Uh, I don't think that's what the movie was really about. I think it was about Thor trying to thwart-
BDC: It was about a girl and her woof. Momma?
M: Yes Chunky?
BDC: Am I a good woof?
M: Aw, you're the best Chunky, my sweet baby oof.
BDC: Woof. (Pauses) I would bite Hulk for you if you asked.
M: I wouldn't ask you to bite Hulk.
BDC: How bout lil bruhver?

Big Dog Chunky pounces in front of Little Dog Bucky. They proceed to wrestle playfully.





Comments

Popular Posts